contributed by Leanne Guenther
This easy to assemble craft template of a house works well for a “my family”, “my neighbourhood” or Little Red Ridinghood (Grandma’s house) theme.
- something to color with (if using B&W template)
- print template of choice (B&W or color) — you must print all 3 templates.
- to save ink, try printing on construction paper. The roof (template 3) works especially well this way.
- Color in the template pieces (B&W version).
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Fold along all of the lines.
- Use the tabs that say “glue” to guide you as to where to apply glue. There are also brief directions on the templates to
help you sort out what you need to do.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
House Template 1 (color)
House Template 2 (color)
House Template 3 (roof) (color)
Print friendly version of these instructions