About MUC Garden
- grow food as sustainably and organically as possible
- inspire people to grow their own food
- provide a place for learning about healthy food
- show an alternative to how public space can be used
- create a strong sense of community here at Melbourne University
How We Work
- Seeds or propagules of interesting veggies, native Australian edible plants, herbs or companion plants
- Stale old beer (you know, that VB that’s been sitting around in the shed since your 18th) to put in our slug traps
- Egg shells – if you work nearby and have an abundance you would like us to take off your hands, please get in contact.
If you have something you would like to donate, either bring it along to a working bee or write us a message here.
About the Burnley Community Garden
This community garden was formerly run by the group ‘Horticultured’. It is now funded by the Burnley Student Association and run by anybody who wants to be involved.
How We Work
Anyone is welcome to come along to events, which are posted on the BSA Facebook page.
Email BSA at [email protected] if you’d like to get involved, or follow our Facebook page to stay in the loop!
A garden is a grand teacher. It teaches patience and careful watchfulness; it teaches industry and thrift; above all it teaches entire trust.