Just to the north of one of the largest cities in the state, Richardson, Texas, offers a suburban paradise for those looking for a quiet and classy place to thrive, while still maintaining the convenience of the nearby city. Homes in this area vary a great deal in both price and type, from many single-family homes under the $200,000 mark to sprawling estate-style homes, or even vacant lots on which you can design your own house from the foundation up.
With 28 square miles, Richardson, Texas, offers plenty of space for home buyers to root themselves in one of the most affluent inner suburbs in the Dallas area. With an estimated drive time of about 20 minutes, the proximity to the thriving city makes this town a perfect place for those who don’t exactly look forward to their daily commute. As a matter of fact, in 2004 Richardson became the
As you make your way through Wyoming’s Wapiti Valley, perched upon a hill just outside of Cody is a strange looking building known to locals as ‘Smith Mansion.’
The home was built over eighteen years by local man Francis Lee Smith. Smith, who worked as a full-time engineer in Cody, made the property in his spare time.
Unfortunately, the house didn’t have a fairy-tale ending one would hope for. In 1992, disaster struck, and construction on the property came to an end, forever.
THE HISTORY OF THE SMITH MANSION
In the 1970s, Smith was inspired by an opportunity he couldn’t pass up. After a huge fire on the nearby Rattlesnake Mountain, much of the timber was left up for grabs for anyone willing to lug it away.
• Relax in your sumptuous soaking tub and separate shower
• Frameless glass shower door with polished chrome railing keeps the space modern and open
• Sleek E-Stone® solid surface countertops and surrounds with polished edges are functional and beautiful
• Lovely square cut, float glass mirror with polished chrome reflect and shine in your new space
• Luxurious dual vanities with Gerber® Luxoval Petite under counter mounted sinks provide an elegant, modern look
• Premium Moen® Genta faucets in polished chrome blend form and function
• Spacious walk-in closet is perfect to organize all your personal belongings
• WaterSense Certified Gerber® Maxwell elongated bowl toilet
All The Extras
• Your new home is fitted with the latest technology – an Open House® data communications center with 4×10 Telecom Module and 1×8 Video • • • • • Module with all necessary connections to provide
The House Law Firm is dedicated to providing winning, action-driven, yet cost-effective representation to our clients. Thoughtful strategies at case inception and strong, experienced litigation and negotiation skills combine to ensure our clients of the highest quality advocacy and result.
The House Law Firm is a Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review AV rated law firm. Since 1887, Martindale-Hubbell has evaluated lawyers in the United States and Canada. These evaluations are based solely upon peer review. A Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating attests to a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics, and reflects the confidential opinions of the Bar and the Judiciary. The AV rating of the firm is the preeminent rating, achievable only after admission to the bar for at least ten years, indicating the highest level of legal ability and ethics. The firm has carried this designation since its founding, and Mr. House has carried the designation for 16 consecutive years.