Davidson House, Inc. specializes in services and products for the Healthcare market. Our Story begins in 1995 providing an on-site re-upholstery service to North Carolina Hospitals Systems from Charlotte to Wilmington, NC. In 2000, we incorporated and continued to expand our territory and our products and services.
Today, Davidson House is well received and actively doing business with 36 Hospital Systems in 14 States. Some of our Client relationships are 17 years old.
Davidson House’s Healthcare Clients in general have constant traffic, multiple facilities and a need for maintaining a good image.
The reasons our clients give us preferred vendor status is due to the consistent quality of every project we undertake for the hospital that includes:
- On-Site Upholstery Service
- Cubical Curtain Fabrication – Track Installation
- Window Treatments
- New Furniture
All delivered and installed with a commitment to our client’s satisfaction.
Davidson House is a team whose first priority is the “Client’s Priorities”.
Including rapid response to project management involving:
- Annual budget quotes and quotes needed yesterday
- Digital asset inventory of furniture to be upholstered now and in the future.
- Site Verification of Cubical Curtain & Track Specifications
- Design assistance as needed for fabric selection (We bring the Swatches to You)
- Site Verification of Window Treatment Specifications
- Consultation on best solution when new Furniture is in the budget
Project Financing is handled by Crestmark Bank; who gives Davidson House a line of credit for each of our hospital customers. The Hospital gets the terms they need and Davidson House gets the cash flow we need.
Davidson House provides a turnkey solution from budgeting; ordering; fabrication; delivery; installation and customer service during and after the project is complete and the invoice is paid. We not only want the current project; we want your next project.