By Celebrity Detective Steve
Legendary singer Diana Ross has been a resident of Greenwich, Connecticut for several years. Her most recent real estate grab in Greenwich was in 2006 when the Supreme Diva purchased this mansion on five acres. Built in 1930 and located in the Belle Haven community, the Colonial style home includes a tennis court, swimming pool, and has 12,500+ square feet.
Diana Ross house in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Across the street a six-bed, six-bath, 7,765 square-foot home is on the market for $6,290,000 as of September 2020. Amazon Link to all top Diana Ross items such as Diamond Diana The Legacy Collection Live in Central Park and many more
Diana Ross also owns this three-bed, three-bath, 2,518 square-foot home in Venice, California which she purchased in 2004. Miss Ross doesn’t have to go very far to get her feet wet either as the home is located just a short walking distance from the beach.
Diana Ross house in Venice, California.
Please feel free to share this valuable article. Click on the button to copy the link URL from the text field then paste the URL (e.g. ctrl+v) wherever you wish to share it.
More: Celebrity Homes and Lifestyles
Below you can explore the lifestyles of many top celebrities. Featured are the most popular articles profiling celebrity homes and include many photos:
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri – Santa Rosa, California Click Here
- Rap Superstar Eminem – Rochester Hills, Michigan Click Here
- Legendary R&B Singer Diana Ross – Greenwich, Connecticut Click Here
- Youtube Star Stephen Sharer – Oakton, Virginia Click Here
- New Orleans Saints Quarterback Drew Brees – New orleans, Louisiana Click Here
- Judge Judy – Naples, Florida Click Here
- Tennis Greats Venus & Serena Williams – Jupiter, Florida and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Click Here
- WWE Superstar and Actor John Cena – Land ‘O Lakes, Florida Click Here
- Horror Fiction Novelist Stephen King – Casey Key, Florida Click Here
- Joe Rogan – Austin, Texas and Bell Canyon, California Click Here
Fitness & Food
I know that I can eat anything I want and still lose or maintain my weight. It’s about portions and balance.
Here you will find links to exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness and food.
Access even more exclusive Celebrity Detective articles about fitness & food: Click Here.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.