The Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park
will resume public tours as of JUNE 26, 2021.
We are excited to have visitors return to the FLWHEP. The following adaptions have been made to ensure the safety of guests, volunteers, and staff:
- Tours are limited to maximum of four guests. Advance reservations and payment is required.
- Masks are to be worn by all visitors, staff, and guests for tour participation.
- Social distancing for those not in household groups.
- Guests who are unwell are asked to reschedule their tour for another date.
- The Gift Shop remains closed at this time. A selection of items are available for purchase online.
ABOUT YOUR VISIT
Guided tours of the FLWHEP provide inside into the design, construction, and restoration of the Usonian-style home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1951. The docent-led tour highlights the Usonian-style features, unique floorplan, original furnishings, as well as the significance of the house in the context of Wright’s career and legacy. You’ll also learn about Russell Kraus, an artist, and his wife Ruth, an attorney and their inspiration and dedication to building the home.
$20 per adult
$10 per child (children must be 7 years or older)
Tours are free for members of the FLWHEP and with Frank Lloyd Wright Reciprocal Sites Membership. Please have your membership card to present at the time of your tour.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT
- This is a screen-free tour. Time is available before and the tour for exterior photography.
- Please leave large bags/backpacks in your locked vehicle or the FLWHEP will provide a secure location during your tour.
- Children under the age of 7 years, including infants and toddlers, are not allowed on tours.
- The restroom facility on-site is a port-a-potty on the park grounds.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for walking the grounds.
- The site is gated until 30 minutes prior to schedule tours.
The FLWHEP has limited wheelchair accessibility. Individuals with mobility or other challenges should contact us at 314 822 8359 or [email protected] to arrange accommodations.