- The baby was found laying in the front yard of a home on 126th St. near 107th Ave. in the Ozone Park neighborhood of Queens at around 10:15am Sunday
- The child was barely breathing and it’s umbilical cord was still attached
- Sources say the child was also suffering from pneumonia and is likely to die
- A 23-year-old woman believe to be the boy’s mother was arrested nearby
- She remains in custody at the 106th Precinct, however she has not yet been named with charges against her still pending, an NYPD spokesperson said
A newborn baby found abandoned outside a Queens home over the weekend was allegedly thrown out of nearby a bathroom window by his mother who had just given birth, police said.
The baby was found laying naked in the front yard of a home on 126th St. near 107th Ave. in the Ozone Park neighborhood of Queens at