The Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park
will resume public tours as of JUNE 26, 2021.
We are excited to have visitors return to the FLWHEP. The following adaptions have been made to ensure the safety of guests, volunteers, and staff:
- Tours are limited to maximum of four guests. Advance reservations and payment is required.
- Masks are to be worn by all visitors, staff, and guests for tour participation.
- Social distancing for those not in household groups.
- Guests who are unwell are asked to reschedule their tour for another date.
- The Gift Shop remains closed at this time. A selection of items are available for purchase online.
ABOUT YOUR VISIT
Guided tours of the FLWHEP provide inside into the design, construction, and restoration of the Usonian-style home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1951. The docent-led tour highlights the Usonian-style features, unique floorplan, original furnishings, as well as the