- An event held in the Rose Garden may have been responsible for infecting many high-profile politicians with coronavirus.
- As a Notre Dame student, it was extremely disappointing to see our President, Father John Jenkins, at the event and not following the protocols that we students have been carefully following ourselves.
- Rachel Palermo is a J.D. candidate at Notre Dame Law School.
- This is an opinion column. The thoughts expressed are those of the author.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Leaders must lead by example.
Setting policies is an important part of being a leader. But the people who set the rules need to join the rest of us in following them.
As a law student at the University of Notre Dame, I have spent the last few months following important rules that have been imposed by our school.
Early this summer, the Notre Dame administration announced that we