Idaho Falls Guide
What’s it like to live in Idaho Falls?
Idaho Falls is quiet overall, as the streets are generally tranquil – however some parts can be quite loud, especially near one of the railway lines, Interstate 15, US Highway 91 or the airport (Idaho Falls Regional Airport).
What kinds of homes are available in Idaho Falls?
In Idaho Falls, most dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings are the main housing type in the rest of the housing stock. This municipality is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. About 70% of the units in the municipality are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. About 30% of homes in this municipality were built pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s.
What are the schools, restaurants and shopping like in Idaho Falls?