Table of Contents
- 0.1 click here for our Mother's Day Collection
- 0.2 click here for our Autumn & Thanksgiving Designs
- 0.3 Stop by our Open House - Nov. 1st through 2nd
- 0.4 Temporary landline phone outage in our area...Please call 605-209-1335 and we'll assist you with your floral orders!
- 1 Due to overwhelming generosity and support of our community, we SOLD OUT of Caring Roses. Thank you for your support of WAVI during Caring Rose Week!!! Victoria's Garden and WAVI are so grateful for you!We look forward to the 20th Caring Rose Week in 2018.
- 2 December and Holiday Hours:Mon-Fri 8:00 -5:30Saturdays 8:00-4:00Dec 24th (Christmas Eve) 8:00 - 2:00Dec 25th (Christmas Day) - ClosedDec 26th - Closed for rest, relaxation and family time. Thank YOU for a wonderful holiday season!!Dec 31st (New Years Eve) 8:00 - 2:00Jan 1st (New Years Day) - Closed
- 3 MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND HOURS: Saturday will be regular hours - 8 AM to 1 PM, Closed Sunday and Monday. We will be back to regular business hours on Tuesday.
- 4 SPECIAL LABOR DAY WEEKEND HOURS: We will be closing at 1 pm on Friday, Sept. 2. We will be closed Saturday, Sept. 3rd through Monday, Sept 5th in observance of Labor Day. We will be back to regular business hours on Tuesday, Sept 6th.
- 5 Administrative Professional's Week — April 24 - 28
- 6 Valentine's Day, Friday, Feb. 14
- 7 Extended Valentine's hours:Mon. – Fri. — 8:00 to 5:30Saturday, February 13 — 8:00 to 5:00Sunday, February 14 — 8:00 to 4:00 We Deliver!
- 8 EASTER is Sunday, April 21
- 9 Administrative Professionals WeekApril 22-26, 2019
- 10 Nurses/Teacher Appreciation
- 11 Mother's Day is Sunday, May 12Show her she's loved with flowers! Extended Mother's Day hours:Mon. – Fri. — 8:00 to 5:30Saturday, May 11 — 8:00 to 5:00Sunday, May 12 — Closed so that our flower goddesses may celebrate with their families. We Deliver! -->
- 12 21st Annual Caring Rose Week!
- 13 One of a Kind Floral Gift Ideas:
- 14 Give the gift of learning!
- 15 WE DELIVER!
|Random Act of Kindness! Send a ray of sunshine & message of love to friends, family or any fellow human who may just need a little pick-me-up.
$16.95 for a 10 stem bunch of vased daffodils, bear grass & freshest accents!
Reduced local delivery service for this gift $5 per drop off location.
Curbside pick up also available.
*Not available for further discounts.
We may not have the exact blossoms shown the day we make your flowers, however, we will create each arrangement to reflect the spirit.
|There’s a new sign on our front door. It simply says that we will deliver flowers to your vehicle….just like Sonic or A&W!
Call, email, message or text to place your order.
If you want to see what you’re purchasing first, we’ll take a tour through the shop & text you pictures! How fun is that?
Currently still offering no contact delivery, too.
We exist to acknowledge, uplift, and inspire you, and while not inviting you in causes our hearts to be heavy, we know that this is what’s best at this time and it is temporary.
|Our walls are hugging you from afar! We look forward to hearing your laughter & chatter in our shop again soon! In the meantime, we will send visions from the garden to YOU.
A customer wanted to send an angel to her mom, so she let us be her eyes. We sent several options via text & she chose her favorite!
We will send videos or pictures via email or text!
Offering curbside delivery service with a smile.
|Science time! — Which type of flower uptakes dye the fastest?!
Kid’s Kit includes 3 different white flowers, testing cups & an educational interactive document outlining the experiment.
You provide the water & the dye (you really only need 1 color) $12
Available today for curbside pick up
*Not available for further discounts.
One of a Kind Floral Gift Ideas:
Give the ultimate of floral gifts: “A Year of Flowers”. Whether you choose a single bloom, a wrapped bouquet or an artistically designed vase of garden flowers, we will deliver your gift each month for a year. We custom price this gift to your specifications.
Give the gift of learning!
We offer private, hands-on design class sessions in our downtown Rapid City studio. Classes are available for individuals, mother/daughter bonding, or fun evening with friends. Starting at $50 per person.
“Each flower is a soul opening out to nature.”
~Gerald De Nerval
Here at Victoria’s Garden we are a unique floral designery. You will find only the highest quality floral arrangements and selection of luscious blooming and green plants as well as boutique style gifts that are perfect for all occasions.
Because we are not affiliated with any wire services and are not your average cookie cutter florist, our designers have boundless creative freedom to help you express any and all of your sentiments through the enduring beauty of floral design. Ensconced in the following pages you will discover the wide variety of messages that a floral gift can convey as you peruse our various design galleries.
Our designers want to assist you in creating your one-of-a-kind floral gift. We all look forward to meeting and working with you, whether by phone or in person. We sincerely welcome you to stop by the shop or browse our numerous galleries so that we can work together to create your floral masterpiece. Please take an actual or virtual stroll through Victoria’s Garden and always live your life in full bloom!
Victoria’s Garden makes deliveries to Rapid City, Black Hawk, Ellsworth Air Force Base (EAFB), Piedmont, New Underwood, Box Elder, Hermosa, Summerset, Black Hills National Cemetery, Rapid City Regional Hospital, Monument Health Rapid City Hospital, Black Hills Surgical Hospital, Same Day Surgery Center, Kirk Funeral Home, Behrens Wilson Funeral Home, Osheim & Schmidt Funeral Home. With 24 hours notice we will courier deliver to Keystone, Hill City, Custer, Deadwood, Sturgis, Whitewood and Spearfish.
What happens if a recipient chooses to pick up his/her flower delivery at Victoria’s Garden rather than having it delivered?
Occasionally a recipient will choose to pick up a floral gift rather than having it delivered. This typically happens when the receiver of the delivery simply isn’t going to be at home on the requested delivery time or day. Since we call all home deliveries prior to leaving the shop, some recipients ask if they can pick up their gift because it’s more convenient for them. Our policy is to notify the sender of this change. The sender is then offered a refund of the delivery service charged OR we can add flowers/product equaling the value of delivery.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES: During high volume holidays (Valentine’s Week, Mother’s Day Week, etc) we will automatically add flowers/product to the recipient’s gift equaling the value of delivery service paid. Example: Our basic delivery service is $8.95. If a recipient chooses to pick up her gift during our Valentine’s Week, we will add $8.95 worth of flowers to her gift! Bonus!
320 7th Street,